Friday, July 17, 2009

Catharsis


Catharsis, originally uploaded by The Voice of Eye.

This is a picture of St Loius Catherdral in New Orleans its in the French Quarter. I've been to New Orleans twice before Katrina, and was actually supposed to be there a third time the year Katrina hit. I fell in love with the city! Its amazing. Wonderful people, as I watched the news during and the days following Katrina, I was amazingly sad. I was sad for the people of the city that felt like home to me. But the people of New Orleans are strong with deep roots and a passion for tradition and life and celebration. If you ever get the chance to go, take it!! Visit Pirates Alley, it directly behind st Louis Cathedral and its a perfect example of just how many different walks of life there in New Orleans. Also chack out the Dungeon, its a metal bar, it opens at midnight, and closes when the sun hits the court yard ground. If you see Wolf, tell him Mel B said hi. He'll keep you out of trouble.