Monday, August 10, 2009

50 Sexiest Songs of All Time According to inmusic.ca

Here are the top 15. Do you Agree??? I don't I think even in the list of 50 they missed MAJOR sexy tracks.....Like D'angelo - Untitled....don't act like you dont remember that video......




15. 'Turn Off the Lights,' Teddy Pendergrass (1979): ''Would you rub me down in some, in some burnin' hot oils, baby, yeah.''
This is like an instruction manual for seventies lovin' – a candle, a shower, burnin' hot oils…some sweet soul.

14. 'Cream,' Prince (1991):''Cream, get on top. Cream, you will cop. Cream, don't you stop. Cream, sh-boogie bop''
OK, there is a bit of Prince on this list but what can we say? The little guy knows sexy.

13. 'Time of the Season,' the Zombies (1968): ''What's your name? Who's your daddy? Is he rich like me?''
The bassline, the background breathing, the smooth vocals, this is one smokin' classic.

12. 'I'm Gonna Crawl,' Led Zeppelin (1979): ''I don't care just where my darling is. People I just don't care how far. I'm gonna crawl''
It's so amazing he's gonna crawl to get it. Plus there's the slow, heavy blues guitar. Oh man, so hot you could fry an egg on it.

11. Pour Some Sugar on Me, Def Leppard (1987): ''Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp. Demolition woman, can I be your man?''
This ode to the sweet stuff is a strip club classic and the soundtrack to a lot of late eighties high school dance floor moments leading up to the 'Stairway to Heaven' grope sessions.

10. 'Is This Love,' Whitesnake (1987): ''I've been this way before but, with you I've found the key to open any door''
We bet many a child of the late 80s was conceived to this ultimate power ballad. The video is also delicious in a glorious, hair rock kind of way.

9. 'Poison,' Alice Cooper (1989): ''I want to kiss you but I want it too much. I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison''
She's deadly but so hot he's considering taking the risk. That's pretty hot. (There's talk that it's actually about booze but lalalalala! – covering ears - We can't heeeeeear you!)

8. 'Secret,' Maroon 5 (2002): ''I know I don't know you. But I want you so bad''
A slow, urban groove, heavy on the innuendo. We're not even sure what it's about but it's a great make-out track.

7. 'I'm On Fire,' Bruce Springsteen (1985): ''Hey little girl is your daddy home? Did he go away and leave you all alone? I got a bad desire''
A quiet, almost whispered song about serious and, either inappropriate or forbidden WANT.

6. 'Love to Love You Baby,' Donna Summer (1975): ''Do it to me again and again. You put me in such an awful spin''
You know those orgasm-y noises Donna is making on this track? The story is that she had to lie on the floor in the dark, to relax, in order to make them

5. 'Darling Nikki,' Prince (1985): ''She had so many devices, everything that money could buy. She said sign your name on the dotted line. The lights went out…''
It was the one-night stand heard around the world. Even the purple one didn't know what hit him.

4. 'Let's Stay Together,' Al Green (1971): ''Oooo oooo ooo ooo, yeah, whether times are good or bad, happy or sad''
Never has a long term relationship sounded so enticing. Staying together! Never being untrue! Oh, yes! God yes!

3. 'Sexual Healing,' Marvin Gaye (1982): ''You're my medicine open up and let me in. Darling, you're so great, I can't wait for you to operate''
All you need in your First-Aid kit. It's good for what ails you. Can we get that in an injection?

2. 'Whole Lotta Love,' Led Zeppelin (1969): ''Way, way down inside, honey, you need it''
Robert Plant is gonna give you every inch of his love. Excuse me? Is that a threat???

1. 'Let's Get it On,' Marvin Gaye (1973): ''Don't you know how sweet and wonderful life can be? I'm asking you baby to get it on with me''
The ultimate homage to the horizontal mambo – not too dirty, not too clean, the perfect plea to get it on. Yes. Let's!