Monday, October 19, 2009

Paranormal Activity

Okay, I was planning on going to see Paranormal Activity this past weekend. I was planning for Saturday Night....however, I woke up in the middle of the night on Friday night and had to go down stairs for something...Can't remember for the life of me what I needed in the basement in the middle of the night, but...anyway. The basement in the middle of the night, with no lights on, can be CREEPY and this was the case. I tried to turn the light on that's at the bottom of the stairs into the basement but wouldn't turn on, there is a spare room directly at the bottom of the stairs, so I got to about the third tair down and STREATCHED to reach the light switch in the room, once it was on I was cool, but with this creeeeeeeepry feeling in my basement and not having seen the movie they say is a guarantee to give you nightmares, I figured it might not be a super rad idea.

Bottom line, I chickened out before I even had breakfast Saturday morning.



Have You seen it?? If yes is the hype worth it???????

No comments: