Sunday, March 28, 2010

Book Exchange!!!

Today I took some of my books down to the Dartmouth Book Exchange, but they only wanted one of them, so me my books and three dollars came home. Talking to my hubby, He came up with a great idea....start a facebook group and trade books around. GREAT IDEA BABE!

So That's what I did. I started the group and posted a few books and what I thought of them. So far it has two members, me, and Anthony. If you like to read and are down with trading your books around to get books you haven't read before, join the group. It's free, you can keep a book you trade for or pass it on. No late fees, no pressure to read the book ASAP, and most important, your books will keep being read.

Here is the link....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=104402882928986&ref=ts

Mel

No comments: