Thursday, March 18, 2010

OMFG!! I Gotta get 'em

So last night on a hunt for a movie called The Chase, we ended up at Best Buy. Im a gadget freak, love things that will do things for me.....but, Last night I found myself looking at headphones I haven't met a person in radio yet who doesn't want or have a great set of headphones. I really wanted a pair of the Dr. Dre headphones....until I found these......BOSE Noise Cancelling headphones. They have a little test area set up so you can listen to them, and see if you like the sound. So what the hell, I gave it a shot, as soon as I popped the headphones on, ALL OF THE BACKGROUND NOISE IN THE STORE DISAPPEARED!!! I was all....WTF really, took them off, put them on, took them off, Im already impressed. Then I pressed the play button, part of the little demo they had set up was they have a speaker facing you that makes the same noise you hear on an airplane....I didn't know that until I took the headphones off. FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them. What my pocket doesn't love is the 400 dollar price tag, although I have to say this THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY, DIME, QUARTER, LOONIE AND TWOONIE!
:( Im gonna need a raise....or maybe they do lay-away..... Next time you in the store, check them out, I think you'll be impressed.


No comments: