Monday, July 5, 2010

New Music on 101.3 The BOUNCE

I have to admit that I have been falling short on updating my blog on a daily basis, which is how it should be. I have kicked my own ass and Im back at it on the regular, I promise.....Starting with New Music, once a week I will post the new music we have added to the regular rotation on 101.3 The BOUNCE. Music meeting is tomorrow, so today I will post what we added to the station last week......

Lamar Ashe - Killa Danca, hawt track from a Halifax boy and a "Killa" Video to go with it!




Second, a song that caused an amazing reaction by the Pump It Or Dump It Voters, thos track went 5 nights undefeated!

Eminem Ft Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie



And last but not least, a Party Song for the Summer....David Guetta Ft Chris Willis, Fergie and LMFAO - Gettin' Over You

No comments: