Monday, February 14, 2011

A V-Day story of LURVE!


Do you LURVE your man enough to defend him from an attacking Tiger...and Im not talking some chicka in the club, Im talking the striped animal....Well a woman in northern Malaysia did just that!

She smacked the beast in the head with a wooden soup ladle!


The tiger pounced on him while he was hunting squirrels near his home in a jungle settlement of the Jahai tribe. The 55-year-old woman, rushed out when she heard his screams and struck the tiger on its head with a kitchen ladle, causing it to flee immediately.

The husband was receiving treatment at a hospital for lacerations on his face and legs. He told Malaysian media that he first tried to escape by climbing a tree, but the tiger dragged him down.
"I was terrified and I used all my strength to punch the animal in the face, but it would not budge," the New Straits Times newspaper quoted him as saying. "I had to wrestle with it to keep its jaws away from me, and it would have clawed me to death if my wife had not arrived."

Might not be the most glamorous story you hear today, but a womans just  gotta fight for her man sometimes! With or without ladles.

Happy V-Day Y'all



Story found at yahoo.ca

No comments: